What are the risks?
- The value of the fund and any income from it may go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invested
- Past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance
- The annual management charge is charged to capital, so the income of the fund may be higher but capital growth may be restricted or capital may be eroded
- The fund may invest in other transferable securities, money market instruments, warrants, collective investment schemes and deposits – some of these security types could increase the fund’s volatility and increase the level of indirect charges to which the fund is exposed
- The fund may invest in overseas securities and be exposed to currencies other than pound sterling – as a result, exchange rate movements may cause the sterling value of investments to decrease or increase
- The fund may invest in unquoted securities, which may be less liquid and more difficult to value, because they are generally not publicly traded – the lack of an open market may also make it more difficult to establish fair value
Before investing, you should read the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) for the fund, and the Prospectus which, along with our terms and conditions, can be obtained from the downloads page or from our registered office. If you have a financial adviser, you should seek their advice before investing. Woodford Investment Management Ltd is not authorised to provide investment advice.
You should note that capital is at risk with these investments and you may get back less than you invested. The value of the fund or trust as well as any income paid will fluctuate which may partly be the result of exchange rate changes.
This website and information presented is designed for and targeted solely at residents of the United Kingdom and is for information purposes only. It is not for use by any person in the United States. Whether being read by a resident of the United Kingdom or other jurisdiction the information provided here does not constitute an offer or invitation to apply for or purchase shares or securities in any jurisdiction where we are not authorised to do so. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions when using this website.
The Woodford Funds (Ireland) ICAV (the “Fund”) has appointed as Swiss Representative Oligo Swiss Fund Services SA, Av. Villamont 17, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland. The Fund’s Swiss paying agent is Neue Helvetische Bank AG. All fund documentation including, Prospectus, Key Investor Information Documents, Instrument of Incorporation and financial reports may be obtained free of charge from the Swiss Representative in Lausanne. The place of performance and jurisdiction for all shares distributed in or from Switzerland is at the registered office of the Swiss Representative. Fund prices can be found at www.fundinfo.com.